Honeywell HE360A Whole House Humidifier is a solution to the cold dry winter air which pose serious threats to your healthy living. Remember the average home humidity level during winter can fall below 15% which is a high deviation from the normal recommended humidity levels of 35 to 45%. Initially you might not notice it; over-time poor moisture may cause a negative effect on your health and family inclusively. The symptoms of low humidity includes skin drying out, congestion, dry hair and others. Peeling, cracking and warping becomes pronounced among your home equipment. However, a whole house humidifier is a recommended solution if you want to humidify your entire home, this can help restore back the percentage of normal indoor humidity as suggested by experts. One of the best and popular air humidifying machines available on the market is the Honeywell HE360A Whole House Humidifier. This product got a positive number of ratings and customer reviews which makes it a right unit to consider for the job.
Follow Our Content Guidelines
Why you need this whole house humidifier?
Honeywell is a brand that people seen to have gained experience in the business of HVAC manufacturing and has been operating for numbers of years, producing well cherished products. This Honeywell HE360A humidifier is best for well built insulated homes of up to 4,200 square feet but can also be used in homes of about 1,900 square feet. The machine is ideal unit for people finding a way to reducing their electricity billing and also less water consumption while running a humidifier.
This Honeywell whole house humidifier is capable of restoring your health and that of your family in good condition preventing problems that can be associated with low humidity level and dryness. Because it is whole house unit, you only need just one unit to combine with your home in-duct system so that it can work and disperse the humidify air all through the home.
Below are the major features packaged in this Honeywell humidifier system?
1. Coverage area of about 4,200 square feet and 8 feet Ceilings: Homes that are properly insulated will effectively benefit from the working of the unit. But if your home is not an insulated one you’ll not get the same result of the level of efficiency and the system will only be nice for houses of about 1,900 square feet with 8 feet ceilings.
2. Easy installation to your ducts: All the necessary information required are included in order to make installation stress free. Most users have set their unit up in few hours.
3. Flow-through humidifier system: This feature helps to cut down high electricity consumption steam systems and also prevents the mildew and mold problems that may happen with drum like systems. The working principle blows the unit air through a damp filter sponge, giving room for air to gather up water particulars and release them around the home as its runs regularly.
4. Replaceable filters: It comes with replaceable filter that needs to be change as soon as you notice it’s dirty for 100% working capacity to avoid mold problems.
5. Comes with installation kit: The entire requirements for the system installation are included.
6. Mount on return or supply ducts: The system compatible almost anywhere, you can attach it your duct system or simply place it on the return duct or the supply duct.
The Pros and Cons
Before you may think of considering this whole house humidifier, it will be wise you know the good and the draw backs of the Honeywell HE360A Whole House Humidifier. Below are the pros and cons that have been made by those who had used it.
- Do it yourself installation.
- Built-in humidistat turns on and of the system.
- Small in-duct size.
- High efficiency power usage.
- 1 year warranty.
- Customer services are poor.
- High water usage.
- Some parts of the unit may be defective.
Findings about the Honeywell HE360A Whole House Humidifier
Using whole house humidifiers can make the task of increasing humidity levels in your home much easier. This Honeywell HE360A system seems to measure up to most homes needs, although those whose home are not well insulated or poorly insulated may not get the maximum benefits of the machine.
Also, if you lack much knowledge about do-it-yourself about electrical, the defective electronics parts that occasionally come with this system may give you more trouble. The best way is to replace them even if you have a little knowledge about the installations. If your unit is still within one year of the warranty you can send it back to get a new machine without charges, otherwise if this issues occurs after then, you can get it fixed up without doing it yourself.
The unit is a good choice for mid-range insulated house and should serve you for years without problems if properly installed and keep the filter sponge maintained when necessary.
Indoor humidity level can be controlled with the use of a whole house humidifying machine such as the Honeywell HE360A humidifier. This unit has the power to increasing many homes humidity levels and is a good offer for home to install and use.