How to Manage Your Allergies Better
It is not all those beautiful flowers are what make us to scratch, sneeze or sniff. Although what cause allergies are many, among the cause is the pollen from grasses, trees, and pets dander and. winter air and even genetics is also a factor. Have you been suffering from this allergy condition and yet to discover how to manage your allergies better? Off course allergy makes some one feel uncomfortable and some allergens are embarrassing when they happened in the public.
In the winter months, some allergies can be properly managed using the best humidifier running at home.
However, below are some of the things you can do to help ease your allergy:
- Keep your doors and windows closed.
- Make sure to take a shower and shampoo your hair when you come in from outside. The same thing goes to your kids.
- Do not turn on your fans as they circulate air, particular your ceiling fan that’s above your bed.
- When you notice you are having a serious allergen, stay indoor, especially in the morning when allergen seems to be worsened.
- Make your bedroom more friendly and cleaned. Get rid of anything that accumulate dust like your curtains, rugs, drapes, stuffed toys, alas, and books, fido needs to sleep in another place. Use blinds and tile or linoleum for flooring.
- And talking about fido, best allergy choices for your dog are the bichon fries, Maltese and poodle. The one that are cat friendly are the rex or sphinx.
- Stay away from areas characterized by molds such your basement, raking leaves and lawn mowing, humidifier and leaving clothes inside washing machine. Don’t hang wet towel around and make sure to fixing any plumbing or leaking roof as fast as possible
- Also be cautions of molds in your refrigerated jell and jams and on salt, meats like bacon, ham, and salami, some cheeses. Do not stiff it than just throw it off.
- Wash you bedding, and pillow cases frequently and also make sure you enclose your pillows.
- You can employ hypoallergenic covers for your pillows, mattress and the box springs. Clean bed side as well as it’s always full of dust over time.
Keep your lawn and home unwelcoming to bugs and cockroaches as possible. Dispose all waste foods in the garbage not loitering around and properly close your waste bin. Don’t allow plenty of ground cover near your swimming pool. Remove any paper grocery bags. Cockroaches can make them their hide out.
Stay away from irritant such as perfume, scented candles, eucalyptus, chalk dust, potpourri, tobacco smoke, newspaper print and markers. Use hypoallergenic makeup and cleaning products.
If you notice you are allergic to some food avoid eating them. Some foods react with certain pollens to give a double-wallop. E.g. elm is very pollinating during January and February and also milk products she is eliminated or reduced.
Categorised in: Allergies And Treatment