Today you will learn how to get rid of indigestion with different safe and easy natural remedies compare to over-the counter medication.
Indigestion is a common situation among people which can make someone to be uncomfortable as a result if the pain being felt. Many people who suffer this problem find it difficult sleeping as the pain will not allow sleeping. In order to avoid getting indigestion you will have to know possible cause and how to get rid of it naturally.
Table of Contents
What Causes Indigestion?
The following things might be the active cause of your indigestion:
Spicy food: eating spicy foods always can lead to indigestion as there are time when the body find it difficult to digest spicy products and thus cause indigestion
Overeating: over eating can cause indigestion, most people eat anything irrespective whether the body needs it at that time. Trying to limit your eating habit.
Underlying condition: maybe you are having some unknown medical issues that may be causing you indigestion. If that is the case, meeting your doctor to examine you will be just want you need.
Haven know the possible causes, you may also want to know some of the natural home remedies that you can employ to get rid of it effectively. Keep it in mind, if indigestion goes beyond normal as you may feel consider not to use the homemade remedies instead consult for medication.
9 Natural Ways How to Get Rid Of Indigestion Discussed Below
1. Fennel Seeds
If you know that you have been experiencing indigestion after eating spicy foods, you should also be aware that taken fennels seeds will help you ease the problem f indigestion. fennel seeds helps to the problem that result from spicy food intake and also reduce nausea making you feel better.
How to use?
- Grind the roasted fennels seed.
- Put the powder form into a glass of water and drink
- Repeat this procedure two times a day.
2. Take Peppermint Tea
Peppermint tea is powerful ad can give quickly relieve from issues relating to difficulties in digestion particularly when the situation is very painful. Due to its cool nature, it helps to soothe indigestion and make one feel better again.
How to use?
- Make a tea by adding the peppermint tea sack into a warm glass of water foe about three to five minutes.
- Remove the bag of tea and allow it to cool for some minutes
- Drink the solution while enjoying the benefit and soothing indigestion.
Ginger increase the rate of digestion thereby decreases the rate of indigestion. you can consume ginger if overeating is the cause of your indigestion, this will help speeding the movement of foods quicker from where they are stuck in your stomach down to the larger intestines for you to walk freely again.
How to use?
- Grate a root of ginger.
- Put it into warm glass of water.
- Add a small amount of juice lemon and some drops of honey to sweeten it.
- Finally drink the mixture to get relief from indigestion.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a popular natural home remedy ingredient use for many of health problems. For instance it can use to cure skin issues and hair issues. So ACV is also good to handling of indigestion that causes discomfort.
How to use?
- Put a teaspoon of ACV in a glass of water.
- Add a few drops of honey to it.
- Take this remedy about 3 to 4 times daily. Doing this will help get rid of indigestion.
5. Sipping Water
If you are experiencing indigestion maybe as a result of overeating or take foods that are not OK with your body system, drinking of water will help you ease the pain and lessen indigestion.
You may also drink lukewarm water but never take plenty of water as it may make the situation worst.
6. Eat Mild and Soft Food
When having indigestion, one can hardly take anything and if you have to eat, you probably don’t want to stick your stomach again as result the foods type are eating. in this case, it is wise to take food items that soft and mild.
- Instead of taken hard food, you can decide to eat soup products. There are various soups you can eat.
- Fatty foods should be avoided during indigestion periods because this only exacerbate the problem of indigestion.
- Stay away from spicy foods. These foods will increase the present issue
7. Chew Food Slowly
If you are the type that hastens in food chewing, you will probably have indigestion difficulties because when you do that, the food will not blend properly. so try eating slowly at a time and also foods should be chew at least 20 times before swallowing so that it will be easier for the enzymes to acts on them to break them and you finally get the nutritional benefits.
8. Give Special Attention to Your Diet
In the first place, you might have been having difficulties regarding indigestion if probably you have paying close measures to the type of foods you do take. Certain foods like spice foods or solid food that are not well chewed may cause it, so instead of taken all of that, you can make turn to products that you know to be healthy.
- Try to include fiber rich foods in your meal such as vegetables and fruits.
- Before using your meat to prepare your meal, try removing the fats inside
- Stay away from some dairy products.
9. Carom Seeds
Apart from seeds of Fennel, Camron seeds are another type of seed that can help to solve indigestion pain. The seeds contain digestive properties that which assist to eliminate indigestion faster.
How to use?
- Grind or get the powder form of carom seeds and then add grated ginger to it.
- Put into a glass of warm water and take it.
- You can do these two times a day.
Coping with indigestion will be very easy since you have learn about how to manage it through the use of any of the natural remedies discuss here.