The AIRCARE Humidifier Reviews
The truth about the whole thing is that dry air is dangerous to health and properties. We bring to you two AIRCARE humidifier reviews as a means of resolving indoor problems that accompany dry air to consider. When you humidify your home or office air, there are plenty of benefits which you may not know. However, experts concludes relative humidity in the indoor level should be around 35 to 60%. Any range below or above this requirement is not good for health. This means, when you humidified you should not over do it and vice versa. So in this post, two products from the Essick Air brand are analyzed for you to consider if you need a humidifier with value and functionality.
Top 2 AIRCARE Humidifier Reviews
1. AIRCARE 6 gal. Evaporative Humidifier for 2700 sq. ft. Review
The AIRCARE is a durable plastic body finishing design floor humidifier that you can simply mount anywhere in your house to start getting fresh air to breath and live in comfort. This unit comes with a large tank where you pour up to 6 gallon of water while it last you for more than 24 hours. Living in a space of 2700 square feet, the care model is a right unit for such specification. With a 3 speed motor, choose the rate at which you want the moisture to be supplied into the air while the manual humidistat settings lets you adjust humidity level conveniently. Why most competitive products do not shut-off by their-self when tank is empty, you will enjoy this feature on this evaporative humidifier for peace of mind running your machine. Filter check and water refill indicator is also available on the humidity machine.
- Floor placement humidifier which eliminates installation cost.
- Low cost of maintenance not like ultrasonic.
- You can leave it running while you go out – it auto-shut-off when tank is empty, no worries anymore.
- It covers a wider range with humidity.
- It comes with an indicator signal to refill and to know when filter is dirty.
- It is expensive.
- Not an automatic humidity machine.
- You have to replace filters sometimes.
If you are living a room of about 2,700 sq. ft. or you need a unit that allow for humidity adjustment yourself, good luck having this item for the invisible mist.
2. AIRCARE 826000 Space-Saver Evaporative Humidifier Review
Since your mission is to add moisture into your home atmosphere, you need what can do the job perfectly even if it is not up to 100%. A humidifier that is easy to use, refill and clean is worth buying as it will ease your usage. The unit is good but this 826000 is also worth looking at. The white color plastic built up design is buying as you go humidity releasing system. In the sense that, no need of calling an expert to install it, simply out of the box with little settings and you start to enjoy your unit.
With the machine top opening filling method, easily pour your water into the reservoir system stress free. Its analog control modes innovation makes it ideal for any one usage even if you are not too enlighten. The adjustable humidity features is there for you set the required humidity so that you don’t have excess of moisture. The AIRCARE 826000 uses a Trapmax filter that is powerful to trap down allergens plus antimicrobial protection ability for safer air.
- An analog controls system.
- Has a coverage area of 2,300 square feet.
- It runs up to 70 hours.
- 6 gallon tank capacity.
- Two fan speeds.
- Customizable humidity settings and
- Automatic shut off.
- Refill indicator.
- Casters wheels for easy transportation.
- ETL approved.
- Built in USA of domestic and imported parts.
- Adjustable Humidistat control
- Equipped with filter Technology that has an Antimicrobial Protection.
- Water refill indicator.
- Easy top tank opening for refilling.
- You have to regulate the amount of humidity you want in your indoor.
- Added cost of replacing filters
Benefits of Humidification Using Evaporative system
By increasing indoor level humidity to 40 or above 60% render airborne flu allergens powerless. Keeping adequate humidity helps to resolve symptoms of allergens by soothing feeling of dryness skin, irritation in your nose, nasal openings, mouth throat, sinuses and eyes. Many people use to think their allergy is caused from pet hair but in the real facts the cause of allergens is from their dander. a home that is well humidified can reduce or eliminate static shock, lessening risk of damaging sensitive equipments like your desktop computers, laptops, TV’s, tablets stereo etc. evaporative machine do not only provide comfortable healthy air, it also helps to save huge amount of money on energy spending.
Categorised in: Essick Air